Certified Environmentally Responsible Contractor (CERC) is a Certification Program administered by Environmental Risk Professionals that recognizes contractors who train their employees to understand and mitigate the environmental risks associated with their business.
Complete the form below to request CERC Certification
Stand out as a CERC
CERC is a business and marketing opportunity to show your clients you are a better choice than your competition.
Save 20% as a Veriforce Network member! Additional benefits include:
- Your own marketing kit with tools to differentiate as a CERC.
- A company showcase page on the CERC website designed for you.
- Environmental Training through Pollution Prevention Practices
- Safety Training through Best Management Practices available on request.
- A Certificate to include with all project bids highlighting your environmental training and insurance.
- A review of your pollution liability policy by environmental experts to identify and highlight important coverage issues.
- A new way to instill confidence in project owners that your company is properly trained and insured.
- Support from Environmental Risk Professionals as needed.
- Properly trained employees help to reduce environmental, health and safety incidents, improving your Experience Modification Factor which affects your Workers’ Compensation insurance premium.
The CERC Certiﬁcation is a unique advantage for contractors. It affirms that a contractor has been properly trained and properly insured to better protect themselves and their project owners from environmental loss. Obtaining the CERC Certiﬁcation may open the door to winning more business by improving and highlighting a contractor’s qualiﬁcations.