Air Care & Restoration Co., Inc. was named a Certified Environmentally Responsible Contractor (CERC) on January 4, 2022. This certification is awarded to contractors who proactively mitigate their environmental risks through proper training and back their work with proper insurance. CERCs are leading the construction industry with properly trained employees, which enhances their reputation with clients and the communities they work in, outshining their competition.
Air Care & Restoration began in 1992, offering services to Pennsylvania residents such as indoor air quality investigations, structural and environmental evaluations, and air quality testing in residential, commercial, institutional, and manufacturing environments.
- Some of the other services that Air Care & Restoration provides include:
- Inspection and air quality testing by an Indoor Environmentalist
- Mold and Water Damage remediation overseen by an Indoor Environmentalist
- Ventilation, dehumidification, and sanitation devices and systems
- Cost-effective solutions for indoor air pollution
- High-Efficiency Particle Air (HEPA) filtration air purifiers
- Full Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) assessments in Residential, Commercial, and Healthcare settings
- HVAC system service, repair, and replacement
- HVAC system cleaning and preventative maintenance
- Allergen Trigger Testing
”Our company is proud to be named a Certified Environmentally Responsible Contractor (CERC). For 30 years we have been helping residents of Lehigh Valley improve indoor air quality.Tim MillerVice President and Owner
Did you know?
People spend 90% of time indoors and take 20,000 breaths a day. Miller shares that, “Identifying and resolving indoor air quality concerns is important for one’s health, property and even finances.” Here are ten reasons why Indoor Air Quality (IAQ) testing is important:
- Identifies Harmful Pollutants that may Otherwise Go Undetected
- Prevents Buildup of 28+ Known Contaminants
- Improves Health
- Reduces Absence Rates at Work
- Saves Money in the Long Run
- Lowers Energy Usage and Costs
- Protects Your Home Year-Round
- Enhances Comfort
- Elevates Performance and Productivity
- Lends Peace of Mind
For more information, visit: https://aircareonline.com/
Certified Environmentally Responsible Contractors (CERC) is a certification program that aims to promote environmentally responsible contractors by helping them stand out from lesser-qualified competition and win more bids. Contractors can become certified when managing their environmental risks by securing broadened pollution insurance and by appropriately training their employees. Training may include OSHA required training, industry-wide standard practices, and/or Pollution Prevention Practices provided by Environmental Risk Professionals.
About Environmental Risk Professionals
Environmental Risk Professionals is an environmental consulting firm with a team of experienced and committed experts determined to help companies minimize pollution claims. Through Pollution Prevention Practices, Operation and Maintenance Plans and other services, Environmental Risk Professionals helps businesses understand their risk exposures and in turn, mitigate potential claims and effects on the environment. Learn more about Environmental Risk Professionals by visiting envriskpros.com